2nd Place 2019 SCCA National Tour Packwood – A Mod (2008 WWU Viking 43)
2nd Place 2019 SCCA Time Trials National Tour PIR – Prepared 2 (1995 BMW M3)
1st Place 2017 SCCA Championship Tour, Packwood - Formula SAE (WWU V43)
1st Place 2015 NHA/WMC MARYHILL HILL CLIMB SSM – 2:00.280 Track Record, Fastest Door Slammer (2002 Honda S2000)
1st Place 2014 NASA NW Time Trial Championship – TT2 (2002 Honda S2000)
1st Place 2013 NASA NW Time Trial Championship – TT2 (2002 Honda S2000)
1st Place 2012 SCCA Northwest Region Club Trials – CSSM (2002 Honda S2000)
3rd Place 2012 SCCA National Tour Packwood – BSP (1995 BMW M3)
3rd Place 2012 SCCA National Tour San Diego – BSP (1995 BMW M3)
2nd Place 2010 Pacific Grand Prix Lap Attack Championship – Pro RWD (2002 Honda S2000)
2nd Place 2008 Mazda Grand Prix of Portland Driving Sports Time Attack – PRO RWD (2002 Honda S2000)
1st Place 2005 SCCA Northwest Region Club Trials – B Street Prepared (2002 Honda S2000)
2nd Place Season Championship 2006 Western Washington Sports Car Council – Open Street (2002 Honda S2000)
3rd Place Season Championship 2006 Northwest Region SCCA – Street Modified 2 (2002 Honda S2000)
1st Place Season Championship 2003 Northwest Region SCCA – A-Street Prepared (2002 Honda S2000)
1st Place Season Championship 2003 Western Washington Sports Car Council – Improved A (2002 Honda S2000)
2nd Place Season Championship 2002 Western Washington Sports Car Council – Improved A (2001 Honda S2000)
The SECTOR ONE DESIGN PRO CRANK PULLEY (PCP) was designed to increase performance by reducing moment of inertia and weight. It is precision machined out of 6061-T6 Aluminum to create a strong part with maximum weight reduction. The PCP weighs in at only 347 grams compared to the stock crankshaft pulley which weighs a hefty 1,968 grams. The mass is centralized to reduce inertia. A military spec nickel plating offers great looks and excellent durability. All of these design features provide the benefits of improved throttle response, rapid acceleration, and quicker shifts. The PCP is easy to install and includes a top dead center indicator and hex detail for use with the factory Honda crankshaft pulley wrench.
APPLICATIONS: '00-'09 HONDA S2000 NICKEL SILVER
RETAIL PRICE: $219.95
The SECTOR ONE DESIGN MICROLITE PULLEY was designed to increase performance by reducing moment of inertia and weight, and reducing parasitic drag. It is precision machined out of 6061 Aluminum to create a strong part with maximum weight reduction. An anodized coating offers great looks and excellent durability. The MICROLITE PULLEY underdrives your alternator as well as driving only the alternator, which decreases parasitic drag created by other non-performance-related engine parts, like an A/C-compressor or power steering pump. The mass is centralized to reduce inertia. All of these design features provide the benefits of improved throttle response, rapid acceleration, and quicker shifts. In addition, the MICROLITE PULLEY is easy to install and includes a top dead center indicator for ignition timing adjustments. A proper size alternator belt for direct bolt-on installation is included.
APPLICATIONS: '88-'91 HONDA CIVIC/CRX Si
RETAIL PRICE: $189.95
The SECTOR ONE DESIGN REAR LOWER TIE BAR replaces the steel U-channel stock brace that links the rear suspension mounts. SECTOR ONE DESIGN utilizes an aluminum hollow rectangular extrusion for increased stiffness with decreased weight. The ends of the brace are reinforced with machined end-caps that provide a solid base for the mounting bolts. The end-caps are bonded in place using “Ultra High Strength Epoxy”, a bonding agent developed exclusively for use by NASA. Use of bonding epoxy eliminates the possibility of distortion caused by other production methods such as welding or post-weld heat-treating. The SECTOR ONE DESIGN REAR LOWER TIE BAR is anodized to provide exceptional durability to wear and tear, as well as corrosion resistance and a high-quality finish. The rear suspension will be tied together as one rigid unit, increasing chassis stiffness and eliminating deflection. Your car will have a more solid feeling chassis and improved turn-in response. All mounting holes are provided, allowing for easy installation on U.S. market S2000s, with no drilling required. The competitive price includes all fasteners.
APPLICATIONS: '00-'09 HONDA S2000
RETAIL PRICE: $179.95
Most S2000 owners are aware of the incredible improvements an X-Brace can offer. The SECTOR ONE DESIGN X-BRACE is the only one made as separate parts and bonded together, allowing SECTOR ONE DESIGN to utilize the best materials available for each portion of the X-Brace. The legs are made of 6061 Heat Treated Aluminum while the stand-offs are made of 2024 Heat Treated Aluminum, both offering optimized strength and weight reduction for their specific application. All parts are individually anodized before bonding, offering the greatest protection and professional looks. The parts are bonded together using “Ultra High Strength Epoxy” that was specifically designed for use by NASA. The bonding process is used because it ensures a strong part with tight tolerances and a proper fit. This is a clear advantage over other processes that can introduce distortion, such as welding or post-weld heat-treating. The legs of the SECTOR ONE DESIGN X-BRACE are solid with a rectangular cross-section to provide excellent ground clearance. The brace triangulates the opening in the chassis that is created by the engine compartment. This links the four corners of the suspension mounts (the lower A-Arms) under the engine, creating four triangles within what was one unsupported rectangle. Thus, your chassis becomes one rigid unit, with greatly decreased deflection. The improved chassis rigidity offers several benefits on the road. The X-BRACE eliminates the delayed steering response we’ve all experienced when we head into a corner just a little too hot, allowing you to make precise corrections to bring the car back under control. The S2000 has incredibly responsive steering, but by adding the X-BRACE, the steering response gets even better. The SECTOR ONE DESIGN X-BRACE offers the best X-Brace performance and price combination. It is lighter than other X-Braces available, and just as strong and effective. It is less expensive than similarly machined aluminum X-Braces. It does not interfere with oil changes and, its incredibly low profile won’t decrease your S2000s ground clearance. APPLICATIONS: '00-'09 HONDA S2000
RETAIL PRICE: $239.95 - Currently Sold Out
APPLICATIONS: '00-'09 HONDA S2000 '92-'99 CIVIC/DEL SOL '94-'99 ACURA INTEGRA
ANODIZED SILVER OR BLUE
RETAIL PRICE: $39.95
The SECTOR ONE DESIGN PRO SHIFT KNOB uses a revolutionary mounting system which allows you to adjust the height of the knob from the stock height to up to one inch lower. The PRO SHIFT KNOB is precision machined from an Advanced Copolymer and Titanium and uses all stainless steel mounting hardware. It mounts directly to your Honda/Acura shift lever with no modifications required. The PRO SHIFT KNOB uses a countersunk design which allows the knob to be adjusted much lower than the stock shift knob, thereby, giving you shorter crisper shift throws and a more comfortable position. The PRO SHIFT KNOB fits all Honda and Acura vehicles with manual transmissions. APPLICATIONS: ALL Honda/Acura Vehicles with Manual Transmissions
PRO SHIFT KNOB TITANIUM (Silver or Blue Fade)
RETAIL PRICE: $99.95 - Currently Sold Out
TYPE 2 (Black Copolymer)
RETAIL PRICE: $69.9 - Currently Sold Out
1. Pricing PolicyAll prices are subject to change. We are not responsible for any typographical errors on our website.
2. Payment PolicyOrders will be processed once payment has been received. We will accept money orders, cashier's checks, personal checks and credit cards. Credit cards are accepted through "Paypal" online payment system. Credit card transactions will be debited once the item has shipped. Personal checks will be held 10 days to clear.
3. Shipping PolicyWe are not responsible for damage or loss of item(s) once shipped. Insurance will be available for all purchases and will be the responsibility of the customer. The customer must choose and notify Sector One Design of the desire for insurance before any item(s) is/are shipped. If insured, the customer must initiate the claims process. Please check any shipments for missing items or damage in the presence of the mail courier. We will only ship to the address on the credit card, check, etc.
4. Warranty PolicySector One Design products carry a 1 year limited warranty from date of shipment against manufacturing defects. This limited warranty is non-transferable and covers the original purchaser only. Products for warranty returns must be issued a RMA (see Return Policy) to be returned for warranty service. Products for warranty returns must be shipped via postage paid shipping. Sector One Design is not responsible for damage to the item during return shipping. Please call to request a RMA number. The warranty policy does not cover damage or wear from usage, neglect and/or improper installation. Upon return, the product will be inspected. Products determined to qualify for warranty will be replaced or refunded at Sector One Designs discretion. Products not covered by warranty will be returned to the sender by COD shipping. Warranty returns will be by refund or replacement of the original product only. Refunds will not exceed the original purchase price.
5. Return PolicyRegular items will be returnable within 14 days from date of delivery. Returned items will be charged a 10% restocking fee, and refunds will not include shipping and handling costs. All returns must obtain a RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) before the item will be processed. Please call to request a RMA number. The returned item must include all papers, receipts, instructions, stickers, and original packaging. The returned item must be in new and resaleable condition. Refunds will be credited only after the items being refunded have been received and inspected. Refunds will be sent out via company check or refunded to the purchaser's credit card account, at the discretion of Sector One Design.
Copyright © 2021 Sector One Design - All Rights Reserved.